I'm A Christian but...

I honestly believe naming a child "Christian" is a set up for the devil to prove your child is anythang but- and lawd knows I have enough trials and tribs w/out givin' the debbil the bullets to shoot me in my back!


Case in point:

Christian Ward aka Yung Berg.



I don't know what a Yung Berg

(short for newly created Iceberg?? *shrugging my shoulders*)

is, but it was enough to garner media attention, and he's young so it's material for my blog!

Seems this wanna be bad azz scared the help out of the limo driver and he called the police-Y.B.was in a limo with his boyz, homeyz, ______(fill in slang for the day) got into an "argument" (u know how loud black people get and it ain't hardly an argument)...but I digress.

5-0 show up on the scene and get those neeegroes on a caggle of charges. Ur not a 'rapper' (i use that term loosely, cuz this crap they're crankin out 2day ain't hardly rap!) unless ur:

  • Cussin', talking about 'hood, hoes, $$
  • lookin' likea graffiti'd wall in New York
  • rappin' about 'time' u spent locked up(Smoking gun is proving many rappers to be liars about their past)
  • speaking in the worse English possible, u kno' what i'm sayin', aiight??
  • Having a Youtube beef going on with another 'rapper' smh (U heard me-YOUTUBE!!)
  • makin vids w/rented hoes, rented jewels, rented cars & crib-fanning the money and makin' it rain on those hoes
  • get caught drivin' on a suspended license, drug charges, weapon charges, child support etc
  • The list can go on and on!
Anyhow, for the rest of this predictable story check out Bossip!

I am telling you the honest truth here, whippersnapper!-

I am


**yes, every post is true as hell, true as hell**



0 comments: