WWMACTAD??

Again this week, children have my spirit vexed.

I'm not sure what has been added to the water, or what they are infusing vegetables with-but it seems to Mz. Faux Maya that the young are generally, out of their minds.

Before my dear sister, Coretta Scott King (whom I have the pleasure of sharing birthdate with) made her transition from her earthly home, we ne'er heard a peep from her offspring.


Now, notwithstanding the gospel of the arrival of the King's 1st grandchild-the King Siblings (not including Yolanda who preceded her mother in death-may she rest in peace)have been embattled in legal quagmire-amongst each other.

My beloveds-help me to understand the senselessness of it all.

My question I pose to you, my beloveds is this:

WHAT WOULD MARTIN AND CORETTA THINK AND DO?

How can the offspring of the Kings allow private issues to become public?

My word...if their parents were alive, this would SURELY KILL THEM!

It now seems the young child of the Kings, Dexter (pic'd above)-who bears an amazing striking resemblance to his father MLK Jr., has countersued his siblings Bernice & Martin III (pic'd below)for "establishing foundations in direct competition with The King Center."

The image “http://www.gainformer.com/Files/Bernice-&-Martin-III-Articl.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Also, Dexter claims his older brother, King III used the center without permission to meet with then-presidential candidate John Edwards in January 2008. source

Two mos. ago, July 2008 news of Bernice & Martin III's lawsuit against younger brother Dexter became public, read here.

My beloveds, this riff I pray is only temporary. And I for one am glad these children's parents aren't here to witness the disrepair in their offspring's relationship.

Father help them.


Until next time: may your heart and soul stir as a pot of grits! For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? They are NOT suing each other for having similar ventures are they? What ever happened to keeping it in the fam? This is retarded for sure.

Faux Maya Angelou said...

It is insanity at it's worse, beloved. I'm just happy their parents aren't here to witness this, tragedy.