Barack Obama & Sen. Joe Biden- President and Vice President Candidates

From Bria's dwelling:

Well indeed it has been made official.

Sen. Mr. Obama has chosen Sen. Joe Biden as his VP nominee.

Delaware Sen. Joe Biden is Sen. Barack Obama's choice to be his vice-presidential running mate.

Delaware Sen. Joe Biden is Sen. Barack Obama's choice to be his vice-presidential running mate.

Click to view previous image
1 of 2
Click to view next image

Well. I guess Biden is an ok guy.

I'm curious as to the selecting of Biden as his running mate.

He's gone from criticizing Obama's readiness as president to being named VP nominee.

Surely, that must've been one interesting conversation between the two.

It probably went something like this:

(pardon me beloveds, Faux Maya's going to go 'Ebonic' for a moment)

Biden enters the presidential suite at an unknown location. Obama just finished taking a swig of his black African bean coffee.

JB: Barack, how are you? you wanted to see me? (extends his hand for a handshake)

OB: Oh, that's how u gone play me JB? With a handshake? U know how we do, what's really hood??

JB: My bad. I'm trippin.' Give me some dap, BO.

(the men do the obligatory pound-pound, dap-dap, tap, twist, white/black, black/white fist shake)

BO: That's what I'm sayin.' lol (BO laughs heartily)

JB: i gotchu, I gotchu. (nodding his head up and down) For real tho' why u got me all up in heah. Streets been talkin and thang, talkin' 'bout ur VP and ish. I mean what? I know u ain't call me up in heah for suggestions,u know what i'm sayin'??

BO: lol look atchu JB, all 'noided and ish. whatchu u been smokin' on for real tho??' It ain't even like that, Wonder Bread. I just wanted to holla at my boy about the candidacy.

JB: Word, Congo? Where he at then? (lookin' around) Ur makin' me privy to some secret ish, ain't u man? (Michelle* rolls her eyes)

BO: Where he at?! I'm lookin at him fool! I'm talkin' bout u!!

(knock on the door, door opens)

BO: (acknowledges his Admin Asst., as she places papers in front of him to be signed-looks at JB) So as I was saying. Statistically, the midwesterners are tending to favor McCain, the electoral college can swing this way, and the popular vote can swing that way, and having said that...(watches Admin Asst close the door). So anyway like I was saying. I'm wonderin' if u wanna roll with ur boy? u know i do the P thang, and u do the VP thang? what's up?

JB: U want me?

BO: Yes.

JB: U want me?

BO: Yep.

JB: U want me?

BO: Affirmative.

JB: U want--

BO: Dammit! if you say it one mo' time, I swear i'm callin' Hillary my damn self!

JB: ok ok ok, sorry Congo, sorry. I can' believe this. I mean I thought u were still trippin from when I said you weren't ready to be Prez...I mean you've been quiet and ish.

BO: look mofo. ur entitled to your opinion. This is America. Land of the free and all that ish. But obviously you didn't know what the hell you were talking about! Have u looked at the voters?? They say I'M READY TO BE PREZ!

Come on damn, how hard can it be if Bush is doing it? huh?

JB: U got me there. Yeah (noddin') tru' dat, tru' dat.

BO: I know tru dat, tru dat. So check this out. We gone keep this on the DL until Saturday. Let them fools sit on ice for a min...u knowwwwImean?? So r we gone do this or what? We'll be the Ebony & Ivory of the White House, u feel me?? Can u imagine Xmas? Your loud azz Irish Catholic fam, and my loud azz african-and I mean REAL african, and american peeps under one roof. Hell, I might have Kwanzaa up in the White House next year! (Michelle gives BO dap!)

JB: I'm feelin' u, i'm feelin' u

BO: So, I'll messenger u all the details. and Wonder Bread?

JB: What up, Congo?

BO: Make sure that's the LAST TIME you speak of me unfavorably, ya dig?

JB: I dig.

BO: Cuz u don't want me to fly my African-for real African grandmother up here. She'll mix and stir some ish and your azz will fade to black. Are we clear?

NO BITCHASSNESS.

JB: That's a new one, no bitchassness.

BO: Yeah that lil' arrogant Sean Combs came up with that slogan, and i've unofficially adopted it as my own. In other words, don't be no bitch.

JB: ahhhhh, duly noted.

BO: Good. Now get ur bitch azz outta here, Wonder Bread.

JB: Getting my bitch azz outta here, Congo.

******

My beloveds...it COULD'VE happened that way.

heeee heeee

Read more about Joe Biden, here


Well beloveds.

I'm must depart now (no, not for the pearly gates, not just yet anywayz!. I must Fake Frankie, Baby Daniel and Fake Janie Combs...they're talking about whoopin on sone of Obama's peoples cuz they had to do a security check on outlandish hair weaves...and u know how Fake Frankie is,and we ain't gone talk about Fake Janice with her too old to be wearing anythang blonde behind.

Hopefully I'll be able to maintain the peace but if I see Fake Janice swinging that fake blonde hair around her shoulder as if she is Cher from her 'Gypsy, Tramps and Thieves' days, all bets are off! Not even H'Oprah, or Gina Turner has that much patience with her boudah, goudah ring a ding ding self! And I will not talk about those blasphemous contacts sittin up there on her corneas. Nope, not me-someone bets ta get ta callin Martin or Ghandi or their equivalent cuz I don't think I'll be able to take the non-violent way out.

Faux Maya is just keepin' it real, as the young people say.

Ok Beloveds, my car has pulled up and my driver who has my brass knuckles, my 20lb Bible, and shank that I paid to have smuggled out of Rykers are in his backpack, just walked thru the door.

He's looking so silly standing behind me shifting his weight on each leg as if his diaper is full and about to burst.

I'll tell H'Oprah you all said hello.

Be good, my beloveds.


Until next time: may your heart and soul stir as a pot of grits! For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFLMBO!!!!!
The only thing you forgot to mention was Michelle sitting in the corner ready to knock a nigga out (JB) if he gave the wrong answer!!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! OMG This is hilarious. You know you are a little bit touched right? But I like that in a person. ;-)

Believer said...

ROFL! Yeah, it could've gone down like that. Tru dat! ;)