Baby, Ur Chile Ain't Bad-He'z Jus' Nastay As Hell!

Oh my! What is this mess before me??
Ok, now Big MaMa likes an occasional Whopper Sammich
(as long as they're ez on the Mayo-lactoez problems, u know?

But what am I to think when I see this boy with eye make up on, and his franks & beans are in the sink??
*swing lowwwww, sweeeet charrrrrioottttt*
take me lawd, take me home!

Now, i believe in bleach clean.
Mmmmmmm-mmmmm, Big Mama enjoy the antiseptic smells of Bleach, but help me...this boy-child has his frank and beans, the cracka his behind sittin in the wash tub.
what is this chile's problem??

Well, I'mma ass-ume business was slow, and the slow boy didn't have anything better to do. Maybe they ran out of buns or meat an he was waiting for the delivery truck and they just took too long.

Hmph.



He calls himself "Mr. Unstable" (well, that may be true) and he took a dive in the sink at BK in OH. He even had his slow-witted friend record him.
Where is this chile's mama?
Oh gooooodness.
Well, knowing how clean I like my house reading this story is just plum making me itch.
So if you wanna know anythang else about this story please
click here.


Watch, the vidyo if ur brave. Big MaMa has seen enough thangs in her life, and she's jus' strivin' for peace now.


http://view.break.com/553140 - Watch more free videos

Big MaMa must go and re-bleach her house.
Big MaMa love her babies, I love all of youz.
And you all be good now, ya hear me?


Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

0 comments: