Who Do We Blame For Dis?

(Camille, Evin-ohh she's a big girl!, Bill Cosby)



Now y'all know Bigmama like gossip, jus likes the nex' person.


But this here ain't funny.

I don't need to tell you all of Big Ma's business, but in my day we didn't have time for hi-falutin-rootn-tootn Oreo cookie monsters! Dat's what we called black folk who was black on de outside and tried to be white on da inside.

Now let Big MaMa say this.

I love some white folks.

Not erry white person is a plum fool.

I have learned a thang or two from some gooood white folk. Dey taught me to read, helped me with my studies and say to me Big MaMa you can shoot for the stars.

I didn't know what that meant, so I couldn't understand the fear in theyz face when I went in my closet, got my shotgun and started shootin at the sky!

Well hell, whyz didn't they just tell me I can be a better person in da future den I am today?? What iz so harrd about saying dat?

Anywayz I'm making a point.

It is ok to be white-if you are white.

But gotdurnit-when u iz black and u trying to pass-Big Mama's got a problem wit it.

*where's my fan?* Lawd help me

Ok, Big Ma is going to copy/paste this mess from Bossip

“My own people used to say to me, ‘You speak like a white woman,’” said the youngest daughter of Bill and Camille Cosby at her chic new boutique, PB & Caviar, in Tribeca.
“What does that even mean, anyway? Everyone has their way of speaking and living their life. No one should be judging and assuming that because I’m black, I have to speak in that hip-hop way. That’s something I prefer not to do.”


“I always went to private schools - Bank Street elementary, Columbia Prep - so I was surrounded by people like me. Not so much African-American, but privileged. I don’t really have a connection to other people who didn’t have my lifestyle. But my dad is very into helping people from his own community in Philadelphia.”



Well if u click on Bossip's source link, you'll see this is the same dim-witted child who thinks selling 36 pairs of infant high heel shoes is a good thang. smh

I have just the cure for that one right there. This chile needs to spend two weeks with Big Ma, she'll be hanging clothes on the line outside, snappin' beans, and cannin' her OWN jelly & preserves, pullin' up weeds...hell she'll be on her knees with a bucket and a rag cleanin' baseboards! It sho'nuf didn't kill me.

Let me just jump on a sentence of two.

Sentence #1:

I don’t really have a connection to other people who didn’t have my lifestyle.

Now ain't that something? Is this chile tryin to say to me, her own pappy segregated her? There was some segregatin' going on? Who didn't have her lifestyle? U mean to say to Big MaMa that chile ain't NEVA been around less fortunate people? Now don't that beat all??

Sentence #2:

But my dad is very into helping people from his own community in Philadelphia.


Well ain't that nice of Mr. Cosby? he takes it upon himself to go back to his necka da woods and help the community. That's a fine man, yes he is. Except. I didn't hear nary a word about Ms. Evin Cosby saying she tagged along to those same necka da woods to help out. I thought rich folk like to do community work? Even that cock-eyed Paris Hilton has been known to do charity even if it is only cuz a camera is in her face. My spirit is sooo grieved at this dim-witted child. But my anga is at her mama and daddy. What in hellz bellz has gotten into Bill?? How can he come into the- *what is that new fangled woid for black neighbahoods they use today?*

Urban! That's it Urban! Why does Mr. Cosby goes traipsin all over da country goin to urban cities and whatnot, like he is doin mankind a favor of some sort, and here his own daughta don't have a clue that she is black?!

Now Jesus, U, will haf to help me with that one. Yessssir
please sweet Jesus, help me.

Now my question to u my beloved is this: just as Mr. Cosby blames us for the 'dirty laundry' that comes out of the schools at 2:30 cussin and calling each other the N-word..., who do we blame for his ignant azz daughter?! She's just as snoddy, snooty, sedity and all those otha woids that describes that mess of a girl. She and her parents are outta touch.

I supported Mr. Cosby but after listening to his deliriously misinformed child, I have the mind to change my mind. And I'm doing just that.

Enough of this talk. I want a turkey sammich wit' excra pickles. Alright my babies, Big MaMa gonna to get and have suppa. I'll talk to u soon, ya hear? Big MaMa loves all of you, u hear me? Erry last one of youz.

Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a.Big MaMa

0 comments: