Confessional...

My honorary daughter H'Oprah, will probably stop paying my property taxes after my confession...but i've made quite a tidy sum with my own work, so if my baby disowns me...I'll forgive her, but i'll be fine just the same.

Cuz, I'm a phenomenal woman, phenomenal woman is me!

Well, since lil' Ms. Bria made it known to the world I am aka Big MaMa, I figured I might as well come all the way out of my incognegrodom.

So the secret's out...I am Mz. Faux Maya Angelou. I love writing, and helping the youth. However, if I find out there are young people who's conduct are how shall I say it....'uncouth' i will write about it, and maybe even get my freestyle on.

Oh yeah, Mz. Faux Maya Angelou can and will get down with some rhymes.

I hope H'Oprah doesn't sneak up on me while I am consorting with strangers-sometimes I wonder if giving her a key to my palatial crib oops, I mean estate was a good thing- but this allows me to get away while still be in the middle of activity. It's been soo long since I've been able to rub shoulders with real people. What with books, my teaching gig, speaking engagements, reading engagements, kids, grandkids, blah blah blah-when can i just have a sit down and talk with real honest to goodness people-without a camera in my face?? I can't.

So I took it upon myself, and sat before my computer, and created this blog that will allow me to socialize and commune with my beloveds.

I seek inspiration at all times.

If you would like my pearls of wisdom-u can't have my diamonds or titanium-send me an email.


Your dilemma must be true, and if selected it will be feautured in a post entitled "Work-it-out-Wednesday." Send an email with your question, issue, problem,concern, drama, situation, circumstance etc (anonymous submissions are fine)to me at faux.maya.angelou(at)gmail.com, and watch me, Mz. Faux Maya dazzle you! You know I'm as deep as a coal miner's cave down in Kentucky.


Submissions will be chosen and 1 (maybe 2-depending on the inspiration and my scheduling-H'Oprah hogs up a lot of my free time) will be posted by 7:30 am EST, Wednesday morning. What are u waiting on?? You're not doing anything! You're at the computer. You're typing. You know have an issue. Or a circumstance. Don't you want to do something about it? I did something about it! Just type a little more and send your submission to Mz. Faux Maya (i love those Everest Institue commercials!) at faux.maya.angelou(at)gmail.com and who knows,your story may be featured Wednesday!



SSSShhhhh, please don't let H'Oprah find out. She's so protective...she only wants me socializing with people who are of a certain ilk. Sometimes she forget she's not at the studio-she's at my palatial estate and she talks, and talks, and talk-I'd rather have David back over here in his hydro haze! Honey. The contact was so strong on that young, it put me in a coma for 3 days. Yep, like our Savior, I came to on the third day! I KNOW I'm blessed and anointed! I sat up in that casket and scared everyone witless!

hahahahahahaha

Back to H'Oprah, yesss my beloveds, she is aware she is of darker melanin...black. She has just grown frustrated with the antics of you our people. Pray for her, she has sooo much on her plate. Literally.

Well beloveds, Mz. Faux Maya is outty. I'm going to take a walk around the estate-dr's orders. Also, i hear H'Oprah's key jingling in the lock and I don't want to hear about her and Kayle's latest escapades...borrrrinnng.

Until next time: may your heart and soul stir as a pot of grits!


Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am,

f.k.a. Big MaMa


0 comments: