**Interrupting My SoapNet For My Friend , Bria**

This bloggin' business is not all it's cracked up to be.

No ma'am.

Madder of fack' it's time consumina'...

For example, Big Mama had started cannin' apricot and pickled pigs feet preserves and was almost thru

-they just had to boil a bit mo' in the pot and while i was waiting i sat at my desk and started bloggin'---oh weeeeee, the next thing i knew the most hellifyin-almost made me start-signifyin and prophelyin smell up and crep' outta my kitchen!

I done been to news sites trying to get the most perfectest story to put on my blog and lo an' behold, I had pickled apricot feet jelly alllll ova my kitchen ceilin! you can't imagine trying to scrape clean that concoction offa my newly painted kitchen...my word
Not only that grandma's recipe has done destroyed my great-grandma Mariah's cast Iron pot!

Which leads me to this post-I don't know HOW Bria does it.

That chile is a mama,totes her own mama back and forth, works all the time, and carries herself to school! oooooh, chile!

Jus wanted to let u allz know that my friend's blog You Better Recognze is nominated for Best Education Blog.

Ain't that somethin'?

Some TV program called Black TV Online-an upgrade from BET (Blaxploitation Embarrasin TV-,has her nomination on their site.


Let's support our community, and vote for Bria, ok?

Go right here and choose 'er

Thank you for listenin' to Big MaMa. I have to get my bizkits out of the oven. Bria lovvvvvvves my bizkits, so I'm gone box'em up and send them to her as a gift.

I gotta git now, but remember-Big MaMa loves all her babies. Even you bad babies, Big Mama loves u too.

Bye now.



Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

0 comments: