I'm feelin' Inspirational...

Whewwww!

I finally shoo-shoo'd H'Oprah, Tedman, Kail and all their menagerie off of my estate! Goodness, smoodness.

They certainly over-stayed their welcome, and it proved to be inspirational.

The image “http://www.geocities.com/mrsjacksonsclass/poetrywriting.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

I call this piece:

"Ok, Already"

Ok baby.

I got it.

You're the richest black woman in the U.S.A, BUT I'm so sicka seein' you & Teddy, and no wedding ceremony in sight. Aren't you two too old to be going steady??

OK Already!

U helped Kail with her kids, career and marriage when it went deady.

I get it, I understand-u looked out.

Ok Already!

Baby, I know u love some Faux Maya Angelou,

I so prouda you,

I love u like my lil' bear,Teddy.

But H'Oprah sometimes I just want to look u square in the eye, shake your square shoulders

and say, Chile "Ok, Already!!"

*****

Mz. Faux Maya, loves you darling.


Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

0 comments: