Experimentin' With Brad's Blog

My good friend, Bria, of You Better Recognize told me about this experiment in order to boosts up my techno 'thority, since i'm a novice at this here.

I told Bria,who lovvvvvves Big MaMa's sweet potatoe pie btw, that I haven't the faintess ideaz of what a techno 'thority is-it sounds like a subway to me, but I reckon if she took the time to think of me, i might as well try it.

Whatever doesn't kill Big MaMa, will only make her stronger...except dairy products.

Ohhh chile, that'll have Big MaMa doubled over in pain quicker than a whore can pull down her drawers!
heeeeeee heeeeee heeeeeeeee

Oh Big MaMa still got some fire in theze here bones, oh yes I do!

But anyway, if you want to learn more about this boy's experiments and thangs, point your vermin, I means mouse ova here and takes a gander at his place.




Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a.Big MaMa

0 comments: