It's Not Against The Law To Look At him...


You know, by Big MaMa being a senior citizen now, there's many thangs she can't:


A) Do as well

or

B) Do at all

If you ever been around us ol' folks, u will know we likes to go down memory lane.

A lot.

We like memory st., memory dr., memory blvd., memory pkwy, memory rd., memory ct., memory pl.--u get the idea,

we like lots of memories!

But some gals, like your Big MaMa here,

needs a vizual aid or two.

What better vizual aid than this fine, scrumptious, handsome, gorjus, mmm-mmm good, plop-plop fizz fizz ohhh what a relief he is

male specimen?

I don't know much about this whippersnapper, but what I do know is this.

If I was 80 yrs younger, I'd give that rascal a run for his money!

He'd be runnin'

and I'd have his money!

heeee heeeee heeeee, oh that's funny!

lol

Now this fust picture...well, that's too young for my taste.

uh-uh.

I'm not like those stupid azz lady teachers who take up with their young boy students. uh-uh I waited til they turned 18 as de law told me too!

Corbin Bleu

His name is Corbin Blu-sounds like that chicken/ham dish to me.

But u can't tell these parents nothin.'

and from what I gather, the boy is famous, click here



But before you go there, look at this pic (below).

This is the one that almost sent me to heaven to be by my husband's side!

And lawd, i'm not ready to leave just yet!

This pic here, made me reach for my defibb-a-lader on the side of my bed

Corbin Bleu

Maybe I was too quick to talk about those devilish Top Ramen Noodles. They're not ALL bad! heeee heeeee heeeeee

Ohhhh myyyyyy, he's a looka

U know what babies? Big MaMa has to go now. I'm sho' it's a sin gazin at that young boy for so long...but guess what?

Jus cuz there's snow on the roof--what else do they say?

in otha woids...i still got a pulse, and i got needs.

Ohhhh milk and Top Ramen did a Corbin Bleu, good!

Ok babies. Big MaMa love you all very much.

I love everyone of my babies.

Be good now, u hear?? kisses kisses


Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am,f.k.a. Big MaMa

1 comments:

One Man’s Opinion said...

So funny. I had to read this blog twice, because I just was not getting it. Then, as I was reading it for the third time I saw what I was missing. "Your Child is BAD AS HELL!" was the name of the blog, not the post. I was like, this has nothing to do with Corbin Blue being bad. I was wondering, "damn, what this this one do." too funny.