Now I'm Not Ready To Callz Toto J A Bad Azz Child but...

First let me just say when I received my fax from my sources at the Underground Railroad and was told this here picture was of Toto Jackson-wait a min, Dorothy's lil puppy was black?!-let me reread dis here fax...ok ok,my apologies. It says here, TITO Jackson, not Toto-heee heee
ohhhhh Tito Jackson, let me just say-he turned out to be a nice lookin' young man. He looks as if he some latino in his dna'z
He's too young for Big MaMa but I remembers so well when he was a pudgy lil ol' somethin' just strummin' on his ge' tar and he just playin' and playin' not stirrin' up any trouble.
mmmmhmmmm
Yep, I remembers Tito.

This is when I wish my poor blessed mama had not made me learn to read cuz this info about Tito J has truly dissterbed my spirit.

ohhh lawwwwd, u could have told me this about Jermaine with his shellacked hairdo, or that pitiful Michael and lawwwd YOU only know about that bad azz Randy. mmmmhhhhhmmmmmm *fanning myself*

but to hear that my sweet lil pudge-pudge, Tito Jackson done double crossed his family's friend is enuf to just take me over the edge.

smh

This is just as devastatin as when my favorite corna store stopped selling PICKLE EGGS!

I'm sooo glad i left my pistol at home, oh lawwd.

Bcuz as sure as my name is Big MaMa that cashier would have SHO' NUFF gone on home to meet her maker, and i'm not talkin about her mammy and her pappy.

Anyway, anyway Matt Fiddes of the UK says poor ole Tito owes $12,051 in UK currency-pounds. Well after tryin to tally that up in my ole head, I had to put pride outside and gets my pen and paper. After about 12 hours of configgerin and computin', Tito owes Fiddes (not Fiddy) a lil over $29k in U.S. dollas.

Now. I knows that boy come from a fam'ly just as retarded as they wanna be. But I believe deep down in my here soul, he has a good, a reallll good explanation. I'm not gone throw this here baby out with the bathwater. No ma'am.

I'm gone get my church accessory prayer team to pray for Tito and God is gone turn some thangs around in his life. God is gone open up a blessin that Tito won't have room to receive...as long as his papa Joe ain't around!

God bless u baby, Big Mama prayin for you Tito!


Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

0 comments: