UPDATE: The Family That Throws Down Together, Goes Down Together

According to a reliable source of mine's, that would be EURweb.com, the saga continues in the soap opera that has made international news, starring ANTM's Bianca Golden, and Hairspray's very own Nikki Blonski.

Chile if you don't remember the details I gave you last week too bad...ur late behind is just gone haveta-that's right I put my grammar IN MY OWN KINDA ORDA!

So's like I was sayins...if ur just tunin in, u iz late and ur just gonna haveta click here

and catch up-BigMama don't have time to rehash nothin'-my time is precious just like yourn is.

Anywayz, my friendz at Eurweb says that Hairspray gal's pappy is still in jail w-out the bail. Seems he beat the stuffin' outta that Next model gal's mama. Beat her so bad she had to go up in the hellycoppa and go to a hospital that cud tend to her rightly.

Now what could Ms. Golden done to set that man off , so??

*grabbin my fan and hummin a hymn to Jesus*

Lawwwd,lawwwd why have they forsakennnnn theeeee, ohhhhh lawwwwwd

lawwwd i knowz we in da last days, so why don't u come on with the come on, lawwwwwwwd!

lawwd what iz wrong wit' ur chirrens beatin on each other like soooo...mmmhmmm *fannin self*

lawwwd i'm ready to get caught up in ur rapture lawwd, please lawwwd set me free, set me freeee so i can be with theeeee

hmmmmm..i just had a terrible flashback.

MMM. mmmm i rememberz gettin into fisticuffs with the neighbahood floozy when i was just a young gal. and she owed me a jar of pickled pigs feet. Well she tells me to my face she don't know nothin bout no pigs feet, but my bess friend Essie Mae done seen her buy two jarful of hoofs from Jenkins Market.

Ohhh lawd. by the time i gave that floozy a good cussin', she was wearin pickled pig feet juice all over her favorite pink sweater, which was hilarious since she stuffed her sweater-when that juice was thrown on her,her DD cups disntagraaatd to a A cup. ohhh u shudda seent her face. That heffa Jesse-Mae ended up bein the third piece to our puzzle. She became me and Essie Mae's best friend.

Oh but anywayz back to Eurweb.com, one side Bianca's mama suffered from slurred speech, damage on her left side. The other side she's fine and just wants to sue.

Well honey u know in 'Merica u can sue for the damndest thang but we'll see how it goes for her. But if u want to read mo' of this mess-go here. I'm ready for this mess to be ova, for real.

I am telling you the honest truth here, whippersnapper!-

I am


**yes, every post is true as hell, true as hell**


0 comments: