This Is Why H'Oprah Opened A School in Antartica...


Today, my spirit wails and laments.

Shaking my head, wanting to make sense.

Your poet DeLaurean has come across devastation.

Urban devastation, meant to impede the next generation.

*I'm sorry, but Mz. Faux Maya Angelou always rhymes when she's upset*

You see, I don't always read complex wordage and verbiage by authors that only Mensa members are aware of.

Believe it or not...I like the African American Celebrity Awareness sites too. It is a must as H'Oprah do not indulge in such delicacies, thus I must take it upon myself to do so.

ohhhh, but had I listened to H'Oprah JUST this one time.

smh

Mz. Faux Maya Angelou's heart cries out unto her God.

Why are the children choosing to pick up ammunition meant to hurt, maim and kill them?

Why not educate them, beloved??

I must set up a conference with the "I'm Black, But I'm Not A Nigga Like You, Nigga" Council. Of course H'Oprah and her goon squad peers will be available as well as Bill Cosby, his lovely daughter-the one who sells soft high heel shoes to infants, and...oh I'm so upset I can't think right now.

Let me show you what has me ready to toss my #2 pencils out the window-below are shots from a video, that is deplorable. I was visiting with Crunk & Disorderly for my daily dose of chocolaty goodness, and almost left outta there with two hands clutching my chest,sweating like I ate a plate of chitlins replete harbonero peppers, an oxygen tank and a four-point cane!

What will H'Oprah say? I don't even wants to know, and neither do you. Ohhh beloved...smh, you don't want to make H'Oprah mad.

I can't even count the seamen (as in sailors-u all r so unsavory) that run out of her mouth when she's upset.




Picture # 2 has arrows which indicates child and adult had a clear view of each other. Gracious...smh, why did the adult turn around in picture #3, and walk away? why is the little girl, who looks no more than 7, the aggressor in this video?
These r the 'dirty laundry' my good friend Bill talks about, that makes the community so upset.
Watch the video in its entirety, here.

Now I shall retreat to my attic, and cry a thousand tears for the young and ignorant...and get my leather belt for their stupid azz mamas!


Young person, I assure you every word I speak-is truth. For I am, f.k.a. Big MaMa

2 comments:

HeyShae! said...

Wow... I just... wow. It's truly sad that people have no idea or maybe just no regard when it comes to raising children. This is clearly highly unacceptable for children. It's NOT cute and it's not innocent... wow.

One Man’s Opinion said...

You are so passionate. It's cute! We all know that the young folks are crazy, I had to lay hands on a seventeen year old girl the other day. She was quite the burglarizing little bitch. Sorry, I know that word is offensive, but trust me...It fits.